Skip to main content

Android’s trust problem isn’t getting better - The Verge

Android’s trust problem isn’t getting better - The Verge:



I disagree with much of this article.

I have owned both brands and I prefer my Android devices.

I don't have a trust problem with Android.

It matters not which brand you use, this is a cat and mouse game that has been going on for centuries.

In the end, I am not willing to trade my individual control for protection.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft patent division taking cash from at least 5 Android vendors

Microsoft patent division taking cash from at least 5 Android vendors I love some of Microsoft products. However, the patent system is broken. It becomes barrier innovation and small companies. Google and Android is not small but it is success is largely due to the free availability of it to the masses. The masses ability to review, critique and contribute and then use. Just like other products, java, linux, etc.... I suspect the arguments will sound like those of the drug industry. We invested so much we must protect our investment. As we watch big Pharma die a slow death from protectionism and gaming the patent system. A company that wants to make money needs to add VALUE not put up white picket fences. I provide services to my employers. If I put up picket fences to protect my JOB, I would be fired as soon as possible. We need to fire this type of action. It is friction to innovation not lubricant.

Tools for Efficient use of my computer

This list should be based on how you use it. I am not going to go into coding, email or the rest.  I am covering some gaps I have noticed in my day to day use. I will lean toward cloud based storage, open source and cross platform tools but since these are gaps good choices may not be available. High end notepad Process Manager Maco Tool Regular Expression tester Clipboard Manager I will cover each or these in turn in following posts.