Skip to main content

Researchers Create Malware That Steals Data via Power Lines

Researchers Create Malware That Steals Data via Power Lines:



Maybe, I missed it but you would still need to get the malware installed on the air-gapped computer.

Seems very improbable, it also doesn't mention other complications like electrical noise, surge, or voltage protectors and etc.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 Design: 10 Essential Features - Enterprise Applications - News & Reviews - eWeek.com

Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 Design: 10 Essential Features - Enterprise Applications - News & Reviews - eWeek.com I think this is great IF..... If M$ can make their installs as unobtrusive as Chrome. Otherwise, it is a big pain. The IE9 forced me to reboot. OMG....for a browser install. I am not sure what is being done to require this but I suspect the value add for the reboot is just not there.

Garage Door opener replaced

Our garage door opener has become intermittent, it has to go. It turned into a bit of a research project. We ended up installing a belt drive unit. The bracket was kind of a pain. It is suppose to be much more quiet. I started wearing gloves more for household projects. I love these gloves. Foam Nitrile Coated gloves. Check them out. I got them here. http://www.hardworkinggloves.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_13&products_id=120 Later...

AppleInsider | After $8M victory, Personal Audio sues Apple again over same patent

AppleInsider | After $8M victory, Personal Audio sues Apple again over same patent Apple is victim of their own tactics. Reading through this patent US Patent No 6,199,076 reaffirms my belief most patents do not pass the obvious test. I see on the horizon many things possible in 10 years with trends technology today. I just need to the funds to invest in these obvious hail mary patents.